OOTD // Blue Suit Trousers









// Trousers- Dorothy Perkins / Jumper- Topshop / Boots- New Look / Bag & Hat- Dorothy Perkins / Necklace - Boohoo// 

I was going to leave this outfit post for later in the week but I just got a bit over excited and had to upload it today. The reason being- I got a new toy! James bought me a new lens for my camera while we were away in Edinburgh (it was supposed to be a birthday present but its only a little early!). The girl who served us in John Lewis really knew her stuff and as I was going to buy one for twice the price we thought lets just go for it. I'm actually so so pleased with the results that I couldn't wait to share it. Were still learning (obviously) but I can already see such a change in the quality of my photos. 

I'm also feeling pretty proud of my recent sale finds in Dorothy Perkins- these trousers for example were only £8. Who knew Dorothy Perkins were so cool? I'm really loving them paired with these snakeskin boots but I also think they'd look great with a pair of Adidas and an oversize white shirt. 

I'll be posting a little photo diary of our trip to Edinburgh in the next few days, which may or may not involve a lot of photos of food.... 

Much Love xxx

Follow

Labels: , , , , ,