Homemade Pizzas






I'm a huge pizza addict. I would probably eat it every day if that was plausible and not a bit er rank... So a few weeks ago we had a go at making our own 'custom' designed pizzas. We had a go at using the Just Rol pizza bases which come with 2 bases and a handy little pot of sauce meaning all we had to buy was our cheese and toppings. I think we went a bit over board with our variety of toppings but it was one of those mad let's buy everything in the supermarket sort of trips. 
Now I'm sure that these pizza bases didn't cook properly. We left them in for nearly twice the cooking time and I'm still convinced they were a bit uncooked in the middle. James didn't agree, he ate all of his. I think this sort of worries me. At least no one died eh.....
PS By the time this post goes up I'll be on my way to Edinburgh for the weekend. I'll hopefully have a little photo diary up next week sometime because I'm definitely guilty of snooping on getaway posts! 


Much Love xxx 

Follow

Labels: , ,