WISHLIST // ASOS Autumn Jackets

// 1. Gloverall Classic Chesterfield / 2. Pull and Bear Suede / 3. Story of Lola Faux Fur / 4. Denim Girlfriend / 5. Faux London Faux Fur / 6. Coat with Oversize Collar / 7. Relaxed Fit / 8. Suede Shearling  // 

What are Sundays for if not working on your ASOS wishlist? I've gathered quite a few new items today. With the change of season there's no better time to put together a list of my favourite Autumn coats/ jackets. I'm on the look out for something fluffy- no change from any other year then! But my favourite has to be the suede shearling number. Let me know which you like best! 
Also you may have noticed my new blog title- I designed it all by myself using my Illustrator skills so I'm feeling a little proud (don't point out that it's rubbish ha!) 

Much Love xxx

Follow

Labels: , , , , , ,