OOTD // Topshop Suede Vest







//Top- Topshop / Jeans- Topshop / Jacket- Topshop (old) / Boots & Hat- Primark / Belt- Zara / Watch- Olivia Burton//

Follow


I know, I know I've been going a little heavy on the Topshop lately. My excuse is... well I don't really have one. But I can say that I found this little suede top in the sale for a tenner which is kind of awesome. I'll probably layer it up over a shirt for Autumn- inspired by a Youtube styling video I watched! I love it when a plan comes together. I also picked up these Binx jeans. I don't  think they're available in this wash anymore but I found a pair hanging about in my local store and snapped them up- I'd been wanting them for a while.
I'm finding it more difficult to get outfit photos these days, Autumn has officially descended on Scotland. We just managed to get these before the rain started. But I'll try my best! 

Much Love xxx

Labels: , , , , , ,