OOTD // Miss Selfridge Wide Leg Jumpsuit









// Jumpsuit- Miss Selfridge / Shoes- Zara via Ebay // Headband- Boohoo / Jacket- Topshop (old) // 

Hey Everybody! I feel like it's been a while- maybe because in real life I wore this outfit wayyyy back last week and it has actually taken me this long to blog about it! I'd basically been eyeing this jumpsuit up for quite a while- it's so seventies and boho (in my mind that's win win). And then it went into the sale and then I had a work night out so it was like I HAD to get it. I think that's what you call fate. 
Anyway I wore it with this sparkly headband that I bought for when I was going to Ibiza. I thought I'd never wear it again but have I proved myself wrong or what? These shoes are also the most painful pair I think I've ever owned but I just can't part with them. I think it's because they're so shiny and it's difficult to get rid of anything that's shiny. In my opinion anyway..... 

Much Love xxx 

Follow

Labels: , , , , ,