Photodiary // London






I've just gotten back from a long weekend down in London. It feels like we did so much while we were away but I only managed to get a hand full of photos. We stayed at the Qbic Hotel near Brick Lane, which was an amazing find especially for the price. The whole place has a really quirky, modern feel and the food in the restaurant (especially the chips!) was so good. I'd definitely recommend it to anyone staying in London for a few days. Can I just point out some more food highlights- yes I know I'm so obsessed with eating! The Shake Shack in Covent Garden has got to be the best fast food I've ever eaten, seriously those burgers are so good. We also went for a high tea picnic with a view in the Shard, you can see an assortment of the little cakes above (yes they were as tasty as they look!). 







We spent Sunday in Camden exploring the market and relaxing in a rooftop bar- something we were both so keen to do. You just don't get the sunshine to enjoy rooftop anything in Scotland! James went to see an Arsenal game as he's a massive fan which gave me a free afternoon to visit a few galleries and do some shopping. I think art and creativity are the thing I miss most since moving to Aberdeen so it was great to spend some time doing something cultural. 




I'll finish my post with some photos of the stunning view from the Shard, it's amazing to see that the city stretches so far into the distance. It's been at least four years since I last visited London and I completely forgot how much I love being there. I hope to be back soon!  

Any recommendations for our next trip?

Much Love xxx 

Follow