OOTD // The Denim Tee







Follow


// T- shirt- Topshop/ Culottes- Asos/ Sandals- Topshop/ Satchel- Asos/ Watch- Olivia Burton/ Necklace- H&M// 

Hey Lovelies! Today I've gone for an extremely cool and attractive look, which I'm sure any guy would love... Jokes...  But who doesn't want a combination of denim t shirt, oversize culottes, unattractive sandals and thick framed glasses on a sunny day? All I'm saying is geek chic is going to be big this season- it would be rude of me not to partake really...
I've become a little obsessed with this rusty tone lately. Maybe it's my excitement for Autumn- can we just take a moment to appreciate the few dead leaves on the ground. Well my trousers match those leaves and I can say that I'm pretty comfortable with that. My denim tee and sandals are recent Topshop sale finds. My glasses are actually real prescription glasses but lets be honest- I'd still wear them even if they weren't! 

Much Love. 

Labels: , , , , ,