BEAUTY // A little skincare haul


// Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish/ Liz Earle Muslin Cloths/ Liz Earle Skin Repair Moisturiser/ Kiehl's Creamy Eye Treatment- All John Lewis.com //

Follow

So recently I decided to have a little skincare overhaul. We all need some change in our lives at times. I did this for a few very important reasons.. 1. I didn't think my old routine was working out for me anymore 2. I wanted to introduce an eye cream- seeing as I'm getting old and all that y'know and 3. I'm absolutely committed (ok maybe a little obsessed) to sorting out my dry skin issues and not age prematurely. 
Anyway after much research- because that's the smart way to do things don't you know! I decided to give Liz Earle a proper go. And the Kiehl's Creamy Eye Treatment which was mostly because everyone raved about it... 

I've been in my new routine for about 10 days now and I can express my love for the Kiehl's eye cream. It details Avocado Oil as one of it's main ingredients. I'd never previously considered using avocado on my face but turns out it works pretty well! The pot is pretty tiny but to be honest I've been applying it pretty liberally and have hardly used any of it yet, which is really good for the price.  

The Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish is definitely gentler on my skin. I was previously using Clinque 3 step which can be quite harsh. However it is supposed to remove all make up (including mascara) and it just doesn't budge my industrial strength mascara and eyeliner. I have to use make up remover first. I can't say I've noticed an improvement in the dryness of my skin but I have been told to give skincare products at least 3 months to work their magic. I'll keep you posted! 


What are your skincare favourites? Recommendations? 

Much Love xxx  

Labels: , , , , ,