OOTD // Neon Orange







// Top- Miss Selfridge (similar) / Joggers- Zara (old) / Shoes- Office (similar) / Necklace- Boohoo (similar) / Earcuff- Boohoo// 

Follow

Summer has finally arrived in Scotland... what better way to celebrate than by wearing some neon orange? Because everybody needs a bit of neon in their life....
I bought both of these pieces of jewellery for my holidays but I just love them so much that I intend to wear them to death. Sorry/ not sorry! They really are statement peices and kinda jazz up any outfit. I never thought I'd be an earcuff sorta girl but I can see myself making quite a collection. 
As you might have noticed, I've also developed quite a thing for blue eyeliner. Don't judge me! Benefit will be releasing a blue mascara soon too... my summer make up will never have been cooler- honest... 

What are you wearing to celebrate summer? 
Much Love xxx

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,