Ibiza Wishes


Triangl Bikini
Topshop Embroidered Dress 
Topshop Sequin Dress 
Miss Selfridge Distressed Shorts 
River Island Vanity Case 
River Island Bumbag 
Quay Sunglasses @ Topshop
River Island Sliders 
Nike Air Max @ Asos
Rock N Rose Necklace @ Asos

I'm not completely sure if I've mentioned this (ok maybe a FEW times!) but I'm off to Ibiza next month! As I'm super duper excited- obviously right? I've put together a little 'if I had some money' wishlist... The Triangl bikini is probably the first thing I'd go for if I had the spare cash lying around. The Air Max maybe aren't specifically for holiday but everyone needs comfortable footwear on the plane! Also I'm a bit obsessed with the colour...

I'm going to be moving house before I go away so may disappear from the internet for a few weeks. But if you like you can follow me on Instagram HERE as I'm always posting bits! 

Let me know your holiday plans! 

Much Love xxx

eleanor's adventures.

Labels: , , ,