CURRENT FAVOURITES // Hollister Beach Mist



I just wanted to share something a little different today. Recently I've fallen completely in love with these body sprays from Hollister. Now can I just say that previously Hollister would have never normally been a store that I would consider shopping at but recently I've actually been buying a  lot more bits and pieces from there- I blame my friend Natasha! If you're interested their jeans are an awesome fit and so comfortable. 
Anyway onto the body sprays... You can pick these up for £11 each which is  a little pricey for body sprays but they do 3 for £24 (I think!) in store. I'm one of those people who is totally clueless when describing scents so I'm just going to use their online descriptions. Basically these are all really fresh and fruity and conjure up ideas of a beach holiday. 

Crescent Bay- Watermelon, Poppy, Sugary Woods.
Palisades Beach- Fresh Kiwi, Peach, Sparkling Bergamot. 
Silver Strands Beach- Sparkling Mandarin, Mango, Coconut. 

Let me know what you think of Hollister or you've tried any of these! 
Much Love xxx

eleanor's adventures.

Labels: , , , ,