Sleek MakeUp Blush




I've been wanting to give Sleek blushes a go for a while now. I recently did a big make up shop in Boots. I wasn't actually aware anywhere in Aberdeen stocked Sleek but found them in my local store- that's serendipity right?  Although a lot of it was (sadly!) out of stock. I was looking for a did successfully manage to get Rose Gold which is supposedly a dupe for Nars Orgasm. I also picked up one of their Bush by 3 sets in Californ.i.a. 

926 Blush in Rose Gold is a shimmery powder blush which I've read in various reviews is an excellent dupe for Nars Orgasm. I couldn't honestly comment on that but I can say that I absolutely adore this shade for everyday wear. It's incredibly flattering and build-able if you're after a stand out look. Also it retails at £4.49 in Boots- I'll be buying it in several shades... obviously. 

370 Blush by 3 in Californ.i.a are described as intensely pigmented cream blushes. For me, they're a little too vibrant but again if you go for a dramatic look you'll probably like these. They're really nice peachy colours for spring. My most used shade is Newport Peach, which is odd as it's actually the deepest colour in the palette. 

Let me know if you've tried anything from Sleek. What are your favourite high street/ drug store products?  
Much Love xxx

eleanor's adventures.

Labels: , , ,