Current Favourite // MAC Satin Lipstick in Viva Glam II



// MAC Satin Lipstick in Viva Glam II //

Hey Lovelies! I was planning a outfit post for today but I'm just going through one of those 'meh' phases- if that makes any sense? Anyway I thought about what currently makes me happy and rather shallowly I came up with this lipstick. As you can see I've already been using it before I photographed it (I know not very blogger of me- soz). It's my favourite MAC product of the moment as it gives that whole 90's nude look which everyone seems to be going crazy for. I also really adore the satin finished lipsticks; they really work for me as I find them really moisturising but still long lasting. Now I just have the issue of finding a lip liner to compliment. They keep selling out due to the whole Kylie Jenner hype- boo. My friend did manage to get her hands on one recently though so lets keep optimistic. 
Much Love xxx

eleanor's adventures.

Labels: , , , , ,