spring time







// Hoody- Asos (similar)
T Shirt dress- Only @ Asos (similar)
Triangle Bra- American Apparel 
Skirt- New Look (old)
Boots- Dr Marten 
Earrings- H&M //

When I woke up on Sunday it felt like spring time outside (finally!). It's been really dark and depressing lately don't you think? I decided I could do a spring time appropriate outfit post... e.g I could actually wear a skirt. 
I've never worn my Dr Martens with these sports socks before but now I've tried it out I think I like it. I'm sort of in an odd way loving that hiking trend that's coming in. Although I have absolutely no pennies for hiking style boots, this fits the bill. 
My halter triangle bra is something else I'm giving a go. I bought a few different cotton underwear sets (I like to match) from American Apparel. They're so incredibly comfortable- if you're lacking in the boob area like me! Although I couldn't wear them for everyday as there's no support or padding and that wouldn't go down too well at somewhere like work for example.... I also found them very reasonably priced as sometimes American Apparel can be a bit over the top- don't you think? 
PS I know I haven't been very sociable when it comes to blogging over the past few weeks but I have a few things going on and really hope to be back to normal soon! 
Much Love xxx

eleanor's adventures.

Labels: , , , , , , ,