in the park







// Coat -Topshop (similar)
Shirt- Asos Man (old)
Crop top- Topshop (similar
Jeans- Topshop (old) 
Boots/ Hat- Primark
Choker- Ebay //

In hindsight maybe it wasn't such a good idea to wear a crop top on an icy cold day. I'm about 99% sure these jeans were more high waisted the last time I wore them though. With my wool fedora and fluffy coat I did manage to narrowly avoid hypothermia. 
My jeans are actually super old but I dug them out of the back of my VAST wardrobe as I'm really into that crop top- high waist thing right now. I did think I'd left the whole silhouette back in my days as a 'cool' indie teenager but apparently not. (Also see my fedora for reference!) I have so far denied the appeal of Topshop Joni jeans but now I've resurrected these I can't promise I'll stop myself. 
I would like to thank my brother again for letting me borrow steal this lumberjack shirt. It's come in very handy. I might have to invest in the blue one too- sorry... 
Much Love xxx 

Labels: , , , , , , , ,