dazed and confused






//Jacket- Asos (old)/ Shirt- H&M/ Short Dungarees- Topshop sale/ OTK Boots- Stone Fox/ Bag- Zara (sold out)// 

I'm not 100% sure why but I get the feeling I look dazed, confused and sort of melancholy in these photos. Which kind of represents my exact mood since the end of the whole Christmas/ New Year thing. I get the feeling a lot of people have this going on though. I'm also finding it increasingly difficult to put together a blog post that I'm pleased with. 
I am however, pleased to have found this jumpsuit/ tiny dungarees in the Topshop sale. For £7. Amazing. They'll be much more useful in the Summer. I actually got them home to find the pockets stuffed full of broken security tags. So I reckon there's some sort of issue going on there. 
I'm also aware that tights with shorts can be a controversial issue but I don't actually believe anyone in the UK or even the majority of Europe is warm enough to go bare legged right now. Just saying. 
Let me know what you think! Much Love xxx

Labels: , , ,