Bold eyes using Zoeva brushes




//Zoeva Classic Eye Brush Set// 

Hi Lovelies! As part of my post Christmas shopping, I went on the hunt for a brush set for my eyes. This is the first purchase I've ever made from Zoeva and I'll upload a little post about my impressions of the actual brushes in the next few days. For now, this is a look I put together to have a little go using them- I'm really pleased with the results and in particular how easy they made blending shadow. I would say if you're into your bold eye looks they're definitely worth checking out. I've used Urban Decay Crave as my base shade and The Wrong Man and Serenade from my MAC A Passionate Quest Quad for the pink/ lilac shades. I haven't actually contoured as I felt my highlighter and blush were enough for this look. I've got MAC Flat Out Fabulous on my lips- I always forget how much I love this colour. 
I've been holed up in bed for nearly three days now and am determined to get back to work tomorrow although it has given me a chance to do some blog reading/YouTube watching.  
Make up brush recommendations anyone? 
Much Love xxx 
PS Follow my Bloglovin HERE

Labels: , , , ,