all that sparkles


// Illamamsqua Liquid Metal in Solstice//

Hey Lovelies! I actually got this post together a few weeks ago but am so incredibly unorganized sometimes that I've literally just come across it tonight. About the make up... 
I bought Liquid Metal in the Illamasqua sale just after Christmas and was hoping it would arrive in time for New Year's Eve but it didn't which was kind of rubbish! I do like my sparkles however so I will get use out of it. I was recommended to apply a base coat of powder shadow first as its a very creamy shadow and would crease. I'd also say use a powder on top to set because this creased within about half an hour of wear unfortunately. I was kind of disappointed as apart from this I do really like this product. It's very pigmented, as is everything I have tried from Illamasqua and very easy to apply. I'm going to try and give it another go, probably on a night out and see how that works out.  
I have also used Illamasqua's Sculpting Powder Duo to contour which is why I'm so glittery. My lipstick is MAC Lustre Lipstick in High Tea. 
PS there will be a better photo of this look on my Instagram as my camera takes UGLY front facing photos so feel free to check it out.  

Labels: , , , ,