'60s inspired liquid liner





// MAC Superslick Liquid Eye Liner//


Hi Lovelies! I'm not sure if I've mentioned that I bought some MAC Superslick Liner as part of my effort to get back into liquid liner. I felt what better way to practice than with a 60s inspired look. I used to be really into drawing in my bottom lashes but I think I've lost the knack as this took me a good few tries. I've used my Illumasqua Sculpting Duo to contour and the Naked Basics palette for my eyes. As part of my drive to look more like Twiggy, I've even went to the effort of faking my freckles. While I was shopping I also picked up some MAC Mineralize Moisturising Foundation which gives a dewy finish, the MAC girl recommended that I give it a try. I'm generally a matt girl and can't say I'm convinced but we'll see how it goes. What products have you picked up over the festive season? Any recommendations? 
I also feel like my blogging has been kind of erratic over the past few weeks and I really need to get back into a routine of posting and reading other blogs. Let me know how your 2015 has been going! 
Much Love and Happy 2015 xxx
PS If you'd like to Follow my Bloglovin' you can take a look HERE


Labels: , , ,