Topshop Velvet Lips





// Topshop Velvet Lips//

Hey Everybody! I feel like it's been so long since I've done a beauty post. I actually forgot how much I love putting them together. I bought these little babies last week (I think) I got Velveteen Ribbon first and then went back for Blood Orange as I loved it so. I like Topshop's make up anyway, I think for high street make up it is really good quality. However, I have not (until now) come across a product I'm so obsessed with. Velvet Lips come in two shades: Blood Orange and Velveteen Ribbon. Although I have seen online evidence of purple and black shades- where are these available to buy? I need them!! They retail at £10 each which I personally think is a reasonable price tag. 

The only issue I had was that they dry so quickly so you do have to apply super quick and carefully. I made the mistake of trying to do this as I was running out of the door the first time I used them... Once you have carefully applied them, they are super matt. I was worried that they would dry my lips out but they're actually incredibly moisturising. Now I sometimes have problems with MAC matt lipsticks drying my lips, so I prefer this product with regards to that.

They also last for ages. After a meal most of the product will still be going strong. So they'd be great for a long day where you might not get much chance to reapply make up. When it comes to removing them it can take time and effort- I had to remove and reapply most of the make up on the bottom of my face to get these photos. But if you're removing your make up for the night I guess this isn't a problem. 
Let me know if you've tried these before? Also which shade is your favourite?

Much Love xxx
PS My Bloglovin is HERE if you'd like to Follow me!  

Labels: , , , , ,