ny yankees








// Coat- Topshop (similar)/ Jumper- Primark/ Joggers- Zara/ Trainers- New Balance/ Hat & Earrings- Urban Outfitters//

I'm really not sure why I look so much like a vampire in these photos, I've tried to Photoshop them but am still coming out horribly pale! Anyway this is the final outfit set from when I was in Newcastle last weekend- yes it does take me that long to upload. 
I went out for breakfast with my friend Rachel and we ended up popping into Urban Outfitters- its probably my favourite high street store so whenever I'm not in Aberdeen I always make a visit. I picked up a few bits and bobs including this hat from the sale (it was raining- that's my excuse) which is so soft and I really love it.
I'm also wearing my new New Balance trainers which are so incredibly comfortable. Can't. Even. Describe. 
Hows your sale shopping going? I spent a disgusting amount of money in the space of a few hours earlier so watch this space.
Much Love xxx
PS Follow me on Bloglovin HERE

Labels: , , , ,