glitter christmas make up





I feel like I've been so so busy over the past few days that I've hardly had time to blog. I arrived home for fake Christmas last night- I don't get a real one as I work in retail! I will reply to comments and stuff today so don't please don't think I'm completely ignorant. 
A few days ago I had a little go at some Christmas inspired make up, I was really hoping the copper and gold tones in my eye make up would translate better on camera but it can't be helped.
I'd just like to draw attention to a few products I've used including Smashbox Photo Finish primer. I was given a few testers of this recently and I really can't see myself going back to using another primer. It gives the smoothest, silkiest skin to start applying foundation I've ever experienced. For my lips I have used Topshop Velvet Lips in Velveteen Ribbon and then applied Mac Lipglass in Rebel. I love the deep glossy red these two products combined give. I'll definitely be wearing this look more often. I also applied a little Urban Decay Moondust in Space Cowboy to give the glittery effect. Moondust is also on my eyes on top of my eyeshadow- the only problem I have with this is that I wish it was more pigmented or build able. Maybe I can use my brush wet? 
Let me know what you think! Much Love xxx
PS Follow my Bloglovin HERE

Labels: , ,