fuck forever







// Jumper- Asos (now on sale)/ Skirt- Topshop/ Boots- Primark/Choker- Ebay// 

I bought this skirt mostly by default. It's part of my NYE outfit but I originally bought a gold dress with a very low front I had in my wishlist a few posts back. As it transpired, I don't have the boobs to fill it and it looked ridiculous. I found this skirt in and told myself I could only buy it if I was going to wear it again. That's when I had an epiphany and decided I could wear it with my favourite tramp jumper. Anyway it looks really vintage and I love that, I feel kind of glam rock.  If you're wondering about the title of my post I'm listening to the Babyshambles as a backing track I'm not just REALLY angry and sweary. 
What are you up to for New Years? Let me know! 
Much Love and all the best for 2015 xxx
PS this is my Bloglovin- follow me if you like! 

Labels: , , , , ,