christmas wishes

1. Topshop Fisherman beanie hat
2. Topshop Gold skater dress
3. Topshop Pom pom hairband
4. River Island Oxblood chunky boots
5. River Island Cocoon camel coat 
6. Urban Outfitters Glitter platform shoes
7. Adidas Originals x Rita Ora t-shirt 
8. Micheal Kors @ ASOS Watch
7. ASOS Slim mom jeans  
9. Whistles @ ASOS Metallic backpack
10. NARS Blush in New Attitude 
11. Illumasqua Intense lipgloss in Repulse
12. Illumasqua Liquid metal eyeshadow in Solstice   


This may be a little late so it's more likely a post Christmas 'what I want in the sales' wishlist. Several of my picks are geared towards New Years Eve eg. lots of metallics. 
I've been a little bored by Micheal Kors watches lately but as I was looking for a  boyfriend style one I came across this perfect silver number! Also I was really disappointed when this lipgloss wasn't voted to go on sale at Illumasqua- not that I have any spare cash anyway but it's nice to dream. A few of these items have already been reduced pre-Christmas, I've featured the backpack in a previous wishlist unfortunately it's still way out of my price range! The glitter shoes are already down to £35 and would be perfect for parties over the next few weeks.
What are your Christmas wishes? 
Much Love xXx
PS Follow me on Bloglovin HERE

Labels: , , ,