layers








//Coat- Topshop (similar)/ T shirt- Primark/ Playsuit- Urban Outfitters (old)/ Boots- Primark/ Hat- Boohoo/ Choker- eBay// 

Hey lovelies! I found this playsuit somewhere in the back of my vast wardrobe, I haven't worn it in years but it's amazing when you find an old favourite and it's almost like you've bought something new. I've layered it under an oversized tee for Autumn as it's a very summery piece. I'm so happy with the result that I feel sort of sad I don't own actual shorts in the same fabric.
My photos aren't their usual size which is mostly because blogger is destroying the quality of them randomly today. It will let me make them larger but not by altering the HTML, I just don't know whats going on. That's a problem for another day though!
Let me know how you're layering up for the cold days! 
Much Love xxx 
PS You can Follow me on Bloglovin HERE


Labels: , , ,