heroine








//Jacket- Topshop (similar)/ T shirt- Primark/ Vest- Primark/ Joggers- Zara (similar) / Shoes- Primark//

I'm pleased to announce that as it is my Monday off we managed to get out and take some outfit photos, which is great as I've been wanting to blog about these joggers for weeks. I bought them with some of my Birthday money and I'm so in love. They're smart sportswear which is an excellent idea in my opinion. Also they're made from a warm, thick fabric which is brilliant when you live in Scotland- trust me. I'm finding Zara is one of my favourite stores right now, they're so fashion forward, reasonably priced and let's face it better quality than Topshop (sorry!). The lipstick I'm wearing is MAC's Matt Heroine by the way- I'm loving violet lips right now. 
The security guards were kind of suspicious as to why we were taking photos in a wet grey car park. I did tell them they were for my blog which was met by some blank glances... 
Anyway have a great day! Much Love xxx 
PS You can Follow me on Bloglovin HERE if you're really lovely! 

Labels: , , , , ,