double denim







//Jacket - New Look (similar)/ Jumper- Topshop/ Jeans- Miss Selfridge (old)/ Boots- Primark/ Earrings- Topshop/ Bag- Asos (old)// 

Hey Lovelies! I'm enjoying taking outfit photos in my street right now. It sort of gives the impression of one of those cool London hipsters who do fashion shoots on council estates to look all urban and whatever. In reality I live in Scotland and therefore I live on a council estate because I'm skint but we can pretend....
I can't describe how happy I am that I saved this old denim jacket from the charity shop pile. It is experiencing a new lease of life; today I've gone for a controversial double denim look. Let me know how you feel about double denim? I was originally wearing this outfit with a high ponytail instead of my hat. I looked like Bianca from Eastenders, which I was pretty pleased with! Chris was all: ' You look like a chav, no.' 
You may find yourself asking, is that ugly hiking hat really necessary? I would say yes, I have never experienced such a warm piece of headwear- honest. 
Hope your Monday hasn't been too taxing. Much Love xxx 
PS You can follow me on Bloglovin HERE if you'd like to! 

Labels: , , , , , ,