Benefit's they're real push-up liner





//Benefit they're real! push-up liner- Boots//

Ok, ok I know I'm pretty late to give this product a go but if i'm honest I never really read into it that much. I use a pot of gel liner and I'm pretty content with that, some days if I'm in a hurry I'll use a felt tip liner for times sake (the Rimmel one is actually really good). However, December's Elle magazine comes with a free sample size and ideas for how to use it if you're stuck. That's why I'm giving it a try.
I would describe this liner as a gel that can be used in a similar way to a felt tip- does that make any sense? You have to squeeze the nib- at least on the sample and the gel liner comes out. I think it comes out too heavily but maybe this isn't the case if you buy the actual product. I don't doubt it's length of wear, Benefit are generally very good for this. I do like the effect for a heavy, extreme look but I just can't get the precision I do with my Bobbi Brown brush. The full sized product retails at £18.50 in Boots- I don't think I'll be buying it. I don't think it was any quicker or easier than using my brush. I am happy that I managed to get my hands on a sample before spending the money though. 
Have you tried this product? What are your thoughts? 
Much Love Eleanor xxx 
PS You can follow me on Bloglovin HERE

Labels: , , , ,