i say ya kill your heroes







//Jacket- Primark/ T shirt- Republic (old) / Skirt- New Look (old)/ Shoes- Primark/ Necklace- H&M/ Hat- Boohoo// 

Hello Everybody! I was going to upload a different outfit of the day (from yesterday) but I wore this today and really liked it so why not?? I came across this bomber jacket in Primark when I tried but (majorly) failed to go work clothes shopping. It was just sitting on a rail of new stock ready to go out and I was just like yes minnnnne. I think it cost about £15 and it was a case of love at first sight if I'm quite honest. The girl at the till was also in love with it so I feel that I made the right decision. I've been unsure how to style it for a while so not to look too transgender chavvy but when I got dressed today Chris was very happy. You always know when you're onto a winner if a boy compliments your outfit as it means you actually look like a female (this doesn't often happen  to me). I'm also obsessed with my necklace which I picked up last minute in H&M, it dresses any outfit up without looking too glam. 
I'll probably do a blog post on my ombre lips too, along with some Halloween make up ideas. I'm massively looking forward to this. BEST. HOLIDAY. EVER. 
Have a great day! Eleanor xxx
PS You can follow me on Bloglovin HERE

Labels: , , , ,