clinique instant lift for brows






^naked eyebrows^

// Clinique instant lift for brows / Rimmel Brow this way//

Hey everbody! I've been such a rubbish blogger these past few weeks, I haven't even been reading anyone's posts either but after I'm happy to get back into my blog.
I did a huge make up shop when I was paid at the end of last month, this was one of the products I was particularly keen to buy. It was sold out online but I managed to get my hands on it at work- it was on price match too so I got it for a bargainous price. I always have problems with brow products; I think it's because mine are so dark and thick (you can see what I mean in my naked brow photo) so whenever I try to fill them in it just looks too much. I look like some dodgy chav in other words... This product really works for me though. I went for the dark brown shade on the Clinique lady's advice and it doesn't look too heavy which is great. It comes with a pencil side and a highlighter side which I use on my brow bone and across the top of my eyebrows. In reality the highlighter isn't as bronze as it has come out in the photo and is more of a pinky rose gold colour- which looks really lovely. I think I will be repurchasing this, it's definitely worth the money (£16.50), although I still haven't found my perfect product. I've also used Rimmel's Brow this way gel on top of this, which I really love for £3.99! Let me know what you would recommend for eyebrows? 

I hope you're all enjoying the weekend! I'm off to get dressed for a night out, have a great day! 

Much Love xxx 

PS Follow me on Bloglovin HERE

Labels: , , ,