Whistles wishes

Hey Guys! Since starting work at John Lewis I've been given the opportunity to take a closer look at various brands (fashion, beauty and home) that I would perhaps not have considered previously. I had never really thought of Whistles as being a brand I would go for but I am now in awe of  them- seriously! I have been doing my Whistles research (that's the design student still alive inside me!) and have discovered that former Topshop director Jane Shepherdson took over as chief executive of the company in 2008 and since then big changes have been made. They now show at London Fashion Week which isn't entirely surprising as they are the perfect example of British cool. Browsing through their Autumn/ Winter Lookbook (it can be seen here) it's instantly obvious that they have that perfectly simple chic European look down to a tee. The thing I love about Whistles is their unusual silhouettes and muted colour palette, however they also add some beautiful showstoppers to their collections. Their pieces are perfect quality and honestly were my favourite garments to dress when I worked as a visual merchandiser. I've picked out three pieces for my wishlist- although I wouldn't say no to anything from their current collection but these are top styling ideas. Do you have a new discovery you're loving right now? Let me know!! 
Love Eleanor xxx 

Whistles Jumpsuit
Topshop Shoes
Whistles Coat
Asos Choker


Whistles Coat
Topshop Trainers
Whistles Clutch
Zara Trousers
Whistles Shirt

Whistles Knitted Dress
River Island Boots
Whistles Backpack

Labels: , , ,