where were you while we were getting high










// Duster coat- Primark/ T shirt Dress- Only at Asos/ Trainers- Nike// 

Hey Everyone! Bit of a photo heavy post today! I was happy with a lot of these pics though- it's amazing what good lighting can do. I also had lots of fun taking these too, it was different to the usual 'in front of a wall' outfit of the day. This is my second outfit I had on when I was at home over the weekend. We took my puppies for a walk and these trainers are the most freaking comfortable shoes everrr! I bought them recently and they got delivered to my mother's house instead of mine but they were worth the wait. They're children's Nike free runs- I have small feet and so can fit into the kiddies which is excellent! They honestly fit like a glove but I don't know if I'll be running in them. I do not look ok when I'm running... it's just awful... But for walking yeahhhh. 
Have a lovely evening! Eleanor xxx 

Labels: , , , ,