round my hometown... the people i've met






 // Coat- Primark/ Jumper- Asos (similar) / Culottes- Asos (similar) / Slip Ons- Topshop/ Earrings- Topshop// 

Hey Guys! Boy I have a lot of catching up to do.... I've been away visiting friends and family over the weekend and I was like I WILL stay up to date with my blog and the blogs of people I follow and reading comments and Instagram (which is HERE by the way!). But yeah that didn't happen. I did get a few good sets of outfit photos though. I've just spent the best part of an hour trying and failing to resize them and make some sit alongside each other and it's just not working. Does anyone know an easy way of doing this?? Blogger is a nightmare for post layouts! Geezzzz. 
Sorry for my miserable face, I was actually really pleased to be in Newcastle. I picked the culottes up in the Asos sale for about £10 and now wish I'd bought a variety of pairs as I do love the proportions of cropped trousers. Yes I am getting in on the turtle neck trend- much to my brother's amusement. This one is in reality two sizes too big but it's all they had left and it was so bright and white.. I think it's ok ... right?...  Also I do SOMETIMES wear jackets other than this Primarni number I promise. 
I'm feeling really upbeat after getting to catch up with all my best people and I start a new job tomorrow (I'll be a fashion merchandiser instead of visual). It involves me finally getting to wear business dress to work! This might not seem like much to most people but trust me I've spent 13 months in the same uniform as the stock room men so I'm very excited! 
I hope you've all had a lovely weekend too! Eleanor xxx 

Labels: , , , , , ,