rio rio





// Lipstick- Topshop//

Hey Everyone! I've been meaning to blog about this lipstick for a while but it just never materialised. I'll be honest... I was never a fan of bright red lips- sorry. It's just well not so long ago everyone, literally everyone (almost) was wearing MAC's Russian Red. It was a classic lip, I do get it! But some it just didn't suit. I convinced myself I couldn't pull off that shade either so I stayed away from red lippy. Recently on one of my (many) shopping trips I thought: 'Hey Topshop make up is very reasonably priced and I don't see a lot of bright red lips these days I guess I'll buy myself a wee tester.' (Apologies for the Scottish, it just seems to be catching!)  I actually intended to buy the shade Infrared but they only had the tester left so I went for the slightly less orangey Rio Rio. Yes I did base my choice on the lipstick's name due to the fact that I realllllly want to visit South America. But hey it all worked out ok! I do love the shade and will be investing in something similar of a better quality when I get round to it- maybe even Russian Red, who can say? As always the pigment of Topshop make up is great but it just doesn't last me very long. Great for £8 though! What do you think of bright red lippy? Let me know. 

Have an amazing day! Much Love xxx

PS You can follow me on Bloglovin HERE if you're extra lovely!! 

Labels: , , , , ,