monday inspiration


Hey Everybody! Just a little weekly inspiration. These pictures were actually a much better quality until blogger got hold of them! I'm going to have to find a way around this as I like to get my weekly inspiration together in posts like this. This week I've been inspired by a lot of fashion week street style and the upcoming Brit pop trend for men. I realise I haven't included anything from the runways at Paris Fashion Week which I have been trying to keep up to date with. I also went shopping for work clothes today and came back with no new work wear but some amazing bargains from Primark- so it worked out (kind of? no?) . If you want to see more of what inspires me, I am trying to use Pinterest more, which is HERE
See you in the next post! Much Love xxx
Psssst..... You can follow me on Bloglovin HERE

Labels: , , , ,