let's go down to the tennis court





//Top- Primark/ Skirt- Missguided/ Shoes- eBay/ Earrings-Topshop//

Hey Guys! After taking a look through my Lookbook (click for link) I noticed it appears that I wear very few skirts. I do actually own things other than trousers- honest! I bought this skirt from Missguided last year and am trying to think of new ways to wear it. I'm a little conscious about posting this outfit as it is very short and my legs are very 'out'... Also it was a challenge getting sitting down photos where my underpants didn't show- this is something I'll have to bare in mind when wearing it from now on. I've gone for a minimal '90s inspired outfit but honestly I rarely wear something this tiny these days. I'd probably pair it with opaque tights and chunky boots on an average day. 
Hope you're having a great day! Love Eleanor xxx 

Labels: , , ,