jump around









// Dress - Lavish Alice at Asos/  Shoes- Office (now on sale) / Sunglasses- Topshop//

Hi Lovelies! These photos were actually taken last weekend when I was at home but yes it has taken me this long to get round to uploading them. I bought this Lavish Alice dress in the Asos sale. It's got a kind of 60s shift dress thing going on and is made from a lovely soft fabric. I'm always really pleased when I buy something I love from an independent company (I usually just buy from big high street stores for ease- lazy!). 

I also got these monk shoes for work but have been wearing them when I'm off. They're very comfy and are in the sale now so I may buy them in the oxblood colour too. I've attempted the classic blog jumping photos- which are so hard to get right, we spent ages trying to time them properly! 

I hope you're having a great day, Eleanor xxx 

Labels: , , , ,