been tryin' hard not to get into trouble






 // Leather Jacket- Topshop (similar) / Dress- Mango (similar)/ Necklace and Shoes- Primark//

Hey Everybody! I've actually owned this dress for ages and have just never got round to blogging it, which is really strange as it is one of my faves... I actually bought it for the interview for my current job (it must be lucky!) and randomly came across it on Asos. I'd never usually shop at Mango but since looking for the link to this dress online I've realised how chic they've become. They have such a good selection of simple shift dresses too which is awesome. I predict more money being spent... I'd also like to take a moment to appreciate my leather jacket which is almost 7 years old. It was rather pricey for my schoolgirl self so my Grandma bought me it as a birthday present. I think it's 100% worth shelling out the pennies on real leather (unless you're against wearing it for cruelty free reasons of course) as it really does last and is so warm- bonus! 

I'll be visiting my lovely family and friends this weekend so I'll try to blog my Newcastle adventures. I'm also aware I haven't done many beauty/ make up posts recently and I do really enjoy creating them. I'll be honest- it's because I'm waiting on my store discount to make any new purchases and well I'm not going to apologise for being cheap! I just appreciate a bargain- ok... 

Hope you're having a great day! Love Eleanor xxx 

Labels: , , , , ,