rainy day woman



//Vest-Topshop/ Dungarees- River Island/ Shoes- eBay//

Hey Guys!

Firstly I'd like to apologise for the quality of these photos- they've been slowly driving me insane! It's been really terrible weather since yesterday so I haven't had the chance to go out and take photos and obviously as illustrated above the lighting is terrible in my flat. I should probably learn to use my camera better if I'm realllly honest about it all. 

Anyhow, I bought these shoes from eBay for £2 which I thought was pretty amazing despite them being a little scuffed and a size too small for me (it turns out they're actually a better fit than they would be in a size 5- serendipity!). Basically I love them so much and I'm not really understanding why anyone would sell them but hey it's lucky for me that they did! I've decided to prove to myself their everyday wear-ability and versatility by pairing them with my dungarees. I'm pretty sure I can get away with this- I don't know how anyone else feels about it? 

I'm getting a little bored of outfit posts right now, even though I have lots of ideas for them- all the time! I'm thinking of trying something different... DIY, baking, advice, reviews- I just don't know. I'm just going through one of those uninspired phases! 

Hope you're having a wonderful day. 

Love Eleanor xxx 

Labels: , , , , , ,