my daddy was a bankrobber





/H&M Hat/ Topshop Vest/ H&M Trousers/ Bank Sliders/ ASOS Sun Necklace/ Topshop 'Be Mine' Necklace/ Urban Outfitters Watch/ 

Hi Everyone,  

It's a beautiful day in Scotland, which has cheered me up immensely!  I'm going to head out and enjoy the sunshine after this post and maybe find a part of Aberdeen I haven't been to yet.  I've got today and tomorrow off which was kind of an accident but hey who doesn't love an impromptu holiday? 

I also had one of my friends up to visit this weekend, it was lovely to see a friendly face. We checked out some of Aberdeen's bars and clubs; now bear in mind we're from a city famous for it's nightlife so we were a little disappointed by the clubbing- sorry! However we did find some awesome cocktail bars. One in particular had won awards for it's drinks and had  a whole section of the menu dedicated to savoury cocktails, which I loved. I find most alcoholic drinks can be made a little sickly sometimes so I'll definitely be visiting again for more vegetable based cocktails. 

My parcel from H&M arrived over the weekend as well; which contained these trousers (I love that they look like pyjamas) and this floppy hat. I've been after a woolen floppy hat for a while and whilst I do like this one, I'm going to continue searching for one with a wider brim. I'm wearing Topshop's Rio Rio lipstick- I bought this last week and absolutely adore it!

I hope you're all enjoying this Summer day! 

Love Eleanor xxx

Labels: , , , , , , ,