love will tear us apart again




//Coat- Primark/ Jumper- Topshop/ Trousers- Topshop/ Hat- Urban Outfitters/ Trainers- New Look/ Watch- Michael Kors//

Good Evening! I'm a little blue obsessed right now, which is lucky as there is a lot of blue around right now (and red, I love a bit of red). I got this beanie hat a while back but haven't worn it much as I'm not sure I'm a beanie person. I sort of prefer a structured hat. I'm wanting to try some more unusual proportions with my outfits at the moment so I kind of like the fact that none of these pieces look like they fit together. I also wanted to have a go at something new with these cigarette pants which I can't get enough of. 

I decided to go for a bit of Joy Division for my post title as I recently watched a film called Control. It's a biographical film about the life of Ian Curtis, Joy Division's lead singer. It really stuck with me for personal reasons and is a good watch if you like depressing indie films set in the 1970s.... which of course I do! Naturally I found Ian Curtis to be a much more suiting style icon than any of the female characters and am now coveting and oversized mac... sigh...

Have a lovely day, much love xxx

Labels: , , , , , , ,