i wish that i could be like the cool kids





//Crop T shirt- Topshop/ Trousers- Topshop/ Boots-Primark/ Headchain- Topshop/ Clutch- Miss Selfridge//

Happy Weekend Everyone!

I've been hankering after one of these headchains?- I'm not sure what the terminology is but Topshop referred to this as a headchain so... Anyway I popped in after work to get a cropped top to wear last night and they were all on sale (score!). I got this tribal one for £5.50 but can't find it online. It's a little difficult to put on to start with but once it was there it stayed in place all night. I'm determined to wear it as often as possible, when I don't have a hat on- which isn't very often! What can I say- I'm a massive head accessory obsessive oops. On the subject of obsession- my yellow obsession continues with this crop t shirt. I'm just really happy with the shade against my pale skin/ dark hair. I always considered yellow a colour for people with beautiful tanned skin so I'm feeling sort of liberated! 

I've been enjoying the weekend so far; I went to Wagamamas for my dinner last night which was so good and luckily there's a lot of gluten free choices. And seafood, I love seafood! I'm planning a rock n roll day of reorganizing my wardrobe, after being inspired by one of my favourite YouTubers Vivianna Does Makeup.  I know I shouldn't find this exciting but it really is... 

Have a lovely weekend what ever you're up to! 

Love Eleanor xxx 

Labels: , , , , , ,