I got my red dress on tonight






//Dress-Topshop/ Shirt- Urban Outfitters/ Hat-H&M/ Boots- New Look/ Sun Necklace- ASOS/ Shark tooth Necklace- Topshop// 

Good Evening Everyone!

Last night we went for a little walk in the park and then into Aberdeen for some cocktails as we rarely get a night off together. One of my cocktails had actual real coco pops on it which I kind of found amazing! You can see some photos here on my Instagram as I wasn't in the mood to drag out my big camera in the bar. 

Of course we stopped for a few outfit pictures in the park (sorry Chris- he really does put up with a lot!). I appreciate that you can witness how actually translucently pale I am in direct sunlight in these pictures- it's my Irish heritage I think. I bought this Topshop dress weeks ago in the sale for only £7 but this is the first time I've got a chance to wear it, but I must say what a bargain! 

Tonight I'm involved in a Dexter binge (watch it if you haven't, it's amazing!!) so until next time! 

Much Love, Eleanor xxx 

Labels: , , , , , , , ,