farrah





// Hat- Primark/ Jumper- Topshop/ Necklace- Primark/ Watch- Urban Outfitters/ Jeans- Missguided //

Hi Everybody! It's sort of strange for me posting twice in two days! I've been off today so I thought I'd do something productive with my time. I've been after a pair of flared jeans for so long (ok it hasn't been very long but when you can't find something you want well that's upsetting!). These were in the Missguided sale- score! There called Farrah jeans- very clever Missguided. They're stretchy and super high waisted, which off course you can't see here. I'm wearing very tall shoes on these pictures, I'm quite petite so these jeans are like the longest trousers in the world on me. I'll have to take them up as I do want the option of wearing them with flats too. 
Hope you're having a lovely Sunday!
Love Eleanor xxx

Labels: , , , , , ,