do you want to go to the seaside?






// Duster coat- Primark/ T shirt- Topshop/ Jeans- Miss Selfridge/ Watch- Michael Kors/ Boots- New LookNecklace- Topshop//









Hello lovelies!
My Mam is staying with me for the weekend-she's in the pictures looking tiny and cute- bless her. Today we did a little exploring in Aberdeen, including the very pretty West End. We also had a little walk along the coast to a little village called Footdee, which as you can see is so adorable. It would be a dream of mine to live somewhere this picturesque on the sea. I do like a city on the coast- the best of both worlds in my opinion, what do you think of Brighton?? 
I wore my Primark duster coat as the weather has been a little unpredictable up here recently. And yes I am wearing my New Look chelsea boots again but I just can't get enough of them! How are you handling the trans-seasonal dressing? 
Hope you're having a wonderful weekend!
Eleanor xxx 


Labels: , , , , , , , ,