ASOS Autumn Wishlist


1. Dr Marten Classic Patent Flat Shoes 
2. Olivia Burton Wonderland Watch
3. Selected Leather Shift Dress
4. Weekday Wide Leg Striped Trousers and Weekday Striped Top
5. ASOS Petite Duster Coat
6. ASOS Mustard Beanie
7. Ganni Roll Neck Jumpe
8. Too Faced La Creme Lipstick in Jellybean
9. Nars Guy Bourdin Nail Polish in No limits 

Evening Everyone!

I thought I'd do something new for this post. I've made a little Autumn wish list, which actually took me a lot longer to put together than I envisioned! As I found there was so much choice online I narrowed my options down to products available from ASOS. At some point I realised I was picking mostly monochrome clothing- typical! So I felt the need to add some splashes of colour. I can't believe how well the nail polish and lipstick match each other. Although this is a 'if money were no object' list, I think I may have to actually purchase these two products on pay day. I'm a sucker for a pay day make up treat! 

I'm going to try and do a gluten free recipe post this weekend. My mother is visiting Aberdeen though so We'll see how it goes. I'd love to know what you guys are coveting this Autumn? 

Love Eleanor xxx  

Labels: , , , , , ,