yellow smokey eyes





So I've had a bit of a sad week since I returned from Berlin. There's no reason in particular I guess I'm just feeling a little homesick. To cheer up I've spent some time doing some bright make up looks on myself- this actually doesn't look so bright but I did intend to be a yellow smokey eye. I've seen yellow eye shadow everywhere lately and I've just used a blend of two from my college palette (I did a fashion photography make up course a while back). I definitely feeling like I'll be investing in a bright palette when pay day comes around now- one with a stronger pigment. I actually really like the yellow with this MAC lipstick so I think this purchase is very necessary.

I also did a look inspired by the make up of my teenage years but I don't think I'm brave enough to post that one online as it's not at all flattering....in the slightest. Even Chris was taken back by that one. I should be out and about in Aberdeen tomorrow so I'll try and get some pictures of what I'm up to.

Until next time.... Happy Weekend!!

Love Eleanor xxx

PS I'm trying to sort out my background but my drawing pens have ran out so my designs are on hold! 

Labels: , , , ,