old clothes

Hey Everyone! 

So it's a little late for this but basically this is what I got up to this weekend... not massively thrilling but I'm heading home this weekend  as I have 4 days off which I'm super excited for! I also still need to get round to sorting out my page design but it just seems like a huge chore right now...



Cami/vest- River Island (old), Trousers- Topshop , Trainers- Nike (old but similar available), Watch- Michael Kors (old), Rings- Primark 

Chris looking freakishly wrinkly- I just don't know....


The huge beer list- these are ALL beers!

As I'm really skint right now due to moving house and holidays; I've been trying to wear old clothes in a way I wouldn't have before so I've dug out my Nike Air Max and paired them with some tailored trousers. I'm really loving that simple Scandinavian look right now although I'm not achieving it anywhere near as well as some of the guys on Lookbook. 

My outfit posts are taken in Duthie Park but I just thought I'd add a few pictures from the amazing bar 6 degrees North which specializes in beers- I've honestly never seen a selection like it. I actually really don't drink beer under normal circumstances but I tried a cherry beer which was so good! We also got a mezze platter to eat, unfortunately I didn't capture this moment but their homemade chutney was also so lovely. 

I'm aware beer isn't gluten free but it was a one off and on that subject after much research I bought some Genius Bread. For anyone who suffers from gluten intolerance or just wants to eat healthier I literally couldn't fault it so I've just linked their page!

Have a lovely evening whatever you're up to!! 

Love Eleanor xxx

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,