Extreme Gel Liner

 
 


 


Hey guys!

I bought a new gel liner this week so I thought I'd do a make up look using it. I've done something different to what I'd usually do, which is generally a 50s style feline eye. For this look I used the liner as a base and created the extreme winged shape- a lot easier to achieve than with a powder eye shadow. I then layered black and gunmetal eye shadow on top and blended around the edges. As I'm getting slightly obsessed with brights this summer I've used a pale pink to blend into my brow bone and underneath my eyes and a frosty pink gloss on my lips.

I was actually planning to get a Topshop gel liner as I've heard really good reviews but my local Topshop don't stock the make up range unfortunately! Bobbi Brown is out of my price range until payday so I bought my old favourite Loreal (above). I bought it from Boots for just under a tenner but its available in Superdrug and big supermarkets too. I'm not a fan of the brush that comes with it for precise lines but the liner has really good staying power and I never need to reapply it.

I'm getting really inspired by a lot of beauty articles lately so I'd like to do more of these looks and maybe some face paint and special effects make up- which is something I haven't done much of before.

So until next time.... Goodnight, have an amazing weekend!

Love Eleanor xxx

Labels: , , , , , , ,